Skip To Main Content


A Message from the Superintendent

This is an exciting time in your child’s life and we are extremely happy to be sharing it with you. As your child’s first teacher you are the most knowledgeable of your child’s needs. Please stay in close communication with the school and teachers so they and your child can benefit from your insight and involvement. We welcome your child to high school.

How to Enroll Your Student Into BHS

To withdraw your student from Bozeman High School please contact our registrar 

Kirstin Jones

Part 1

  1. Create an online enrollment application by clicking here
    1. Once this application is accepted, you will receive an email with your PowerSchool login information *please note due to the high volume of enrollments right now, it may take up to one business week before your application is accepted*

Part 2

  1. Please email the BHS registrar the following documents:
    1. Copy of certified birth certificate
    2. Immunization Records - Immunization requirements and exemption information
    3. Copy of transcript from previous school
    4. Copy of withdrawal grades if transferring during the academic year
    5. Permanent address in the Bozeman District (you may be asked to provide proof of residency)
    6. Any legal documents regarding guardianship
    7. Copy of IEP or 504 plan, if applicable
  2. Contact Info:
    1. Bozeman High School
    2. Phone: (406)522-6204
    3. Email:
    4. Fax: (406)522-6283
    5. BHS Counseling Office located at 205 N 11th Ave Bozeman, MT 59715 in the Main Office
  3. Registrar Office Hours:
    1. Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
    2. Summer Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m

Part 3

  1. To enroll your student, complete ALL online forms listed below
    Go to
    Click login with Parent Portal Username and Password (email registrar if you need your login) 

    Once you've logged in, go to Forms and fill out the following:
    a. Demographics

    b. Previous Records Release and Academic History

    Complete the Annual Student Forms below for each student. Those forms will need to be filled out every year. They can be found in the Parent Portal Account under Forms > General Forms: 

    a. Contacts and Legal Guardians
    b. Health
    c. Permissions
    d. Responsible Use of Technology
    e. Review, Acknowledgment and Consent
    f. Title I Compact (only for Title I schools)